Application: Graduated beakers made from heavy-gauge polypropylene.
- Sterilizable – Resistant to temperatures of up to 121°C (250°F), yet can be subjected to very low temperatures for sample deep-freeze and storage.
- Chemically Unreactive – Resistant to most solvents, as well as acids, alkalines, salts, organics and biologicals.
- Leak-proof due to seamless one-piece construction.
- Stable & flexible; a gentle squeeze creates a controllable pouring spout.
- Stack-packed with a protective shrink-wrap which doubles as a self-dispenser and allows for cleanliness and convenient storing.
Staccups® are reusable, but are also economically priced to justify one-time use.